Our goal is that every Ranger leaving active duty is connected with a local Darby Project Ranger Veteran Leaders. The more Ranger Veteran Leaders equals more opportunities and a greater alumni network. A Ranger veteran who successfully transitioned to civilian life should seek out a local Darby Project Ranger Veteran Leaders or create one.
Here are some suggestions for Ranger Veteran Leaders: Get involved with local associations and groups: Rotary club, Chamber of Commerce, Church group, Golf group, Crossfit gym, bowling league – whatever you do to network with other leaders in your community.
The Darby Project Ranger Veteran Leaders are intended to create a professional network of Ranger’s in civilian life. If you are interested in becoming a Ranger Veteran Leader please contact The Darby Project HQ team.
Current Darby Project Ranger Veteran Leaders:
- Austin, TX; Stephen Shields– 1/75 »
- Baton Rouge/Lafayette, LA; Kyle Theriot- 3/75 »
- Canton, OH; Shane Coon- 2/75 »
- Charlotte, NC; Leslie Watts- 1/75 Wife »
- Dallas/Fort Worth, TX; Karl Monger- 1/75 »
- Indianapolis, IN; Jeff Ruffner- 2/75 »
- Meredith, NH; Steven Brown- 3/75 »
- Raleigh, NC; Bryce Mahoney- 3/75 »
- Riverside, CA; Richard Loza- 3/75 »
- Seattle/Tacoma, WA; Ron O'Ferrall- 2/75 »
- St. Louis, MO; David Fisher- 2/75 »
If you would like to become a Darby Project Ranger Veteran Leaders in a city not listed please contact the Darby Project HQ team.