- Individual transition assistance begins with GallantFew’s STAR Assessment
- Individual transition support and resource referral conducted by appointment
- Professional programs at Ranger unit locations to support Ranger for Life initiatives
- Ranger Linkups at military conferences and sporting events to provide networking opportunities. Find the next one here
- LinkedIn Ranger Spouse Network
- Ranger Resources
For further assistance, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Ranger Functional Fitness Program
The GallantFew STAR incorporates Self-Training and Response-Ability into the Ranger Functional Fitness (RFIT) program. Broken down into five components, TDP connects, educates, and empowers Rangers through participation in activities that enhance each functional fitness area.
- Spiritual. Purpose and direction.
- Partnership with Saint Luke United Methodist Church, Columbus, GA
- Professional. Career, education, and financial growth.
- Networking Opportunities
- Individual Counseling
- Social. Integration and leadership in civilian communities.
- Physical. Healthy and competitive lifestyle.
- Climbing Program
- Patriot Challenge
- Emotional. Self control and personal discipline.
- Emotional fitness counseling available by appointment.
Upcoming functional fitness events calendar
Ranger Family Programs
- Parent Night Out Program with Treadstone Climbing Gym
- Summer camp sponsorship for Ranger children with St Luke School
- Family Camp with St Luke United Methodist Church
- Ranger Couple Date Nights