Have a career or education opportunity you’d like to add?
Communications and Configuration Specialist
This position is located at Langley AFB.
- Assist in providing technical support and guidance on sustaining the MASS Satellite Communications (SATCOM) network and internet network;
- Assist in analyzing PN radar data and developing/implementing integration solutions;
- Interface with AF and DoD organizations and service providers to ensure continuous SATCOM service to the MASS program;
- Draft sustainment plans, assess logistics supportability and configuration issues, and provide cost-effectiveness and trade-off analyses in support of ACC CD/CNT Program requirements;
- Maintain a documentation repository for baseline configuration control of the MASS Prime Mission Equipment (PME). PME includes the SATCOM terminals and all associated Communications-Electronics (CE) equipment; all radios and associated CE equipment; TPS-70/75/78 Radar Vans, Antennas, and ancillary equipment; and 400 Hz Power Generators;
- Document AF Form 1067s for correcting deficiencies, modifications of existing equipment, swap-outs of existing equipment, and acquisition of equipment/system upgrades;
- Track the status of 1067 documents through the technical review by the CWG and reviews/voting by the CCB members; and,
- Support the deployment/employment/installation of CD/CNT radar, communications, and display systems.
The following are required experience:
- 5 years of technical experience with 3 years of hands-on experience in supporting communications networks;
- Experience with coordinating and working with other agencies such as ACC AMIC, ESC, AFSOUTH, and JIATF-S/J6; and
- Configuration management experience.
Clearance and Education Requirements
- Secret clearance.
The following are desired:
- A Bachelor's degree in a technical field; and,
- Ability to communicate in Spanish.
Perform general duty law enforcement work patrolling on an assigned shift. Perform a variety of law enforcement activities which may include serving warrants and civil papers, patrolling and enforcing laws within assigned areas, investigating crimes and disturbances, collecting and analyzing physical evidence, transporting prisoners, arresting individuals and providing security.
- Provide socio-cultural overview for specified AOI's and provide detailed analysis of populations and their relationships with VEO's, TCO's and local Governments.
- Provide atmospheric information outlining leaders, group dynamics, attitudes, cultural norms and values.
- Highlight major components of human society: economic, demographic, legal/regulatory, political/institutional, social/cultural, religious/ideological, and relevant geographic variables to the operational commander.
- Collaborate with PAS Senior Geospatial and All-Source analysts for production development and planning.
- Highlight and articulate exploitable operational opportunities within the socio-cultural fabric of an area of interest tailored for use within an IW/UW environment.
- DIA funded SCA analyst will also be responsible for fulfilling the DIAP 360G (socio-cultural) responsibilities required of HQ USSOCOM.
Various Opportunities Nationwide
Inventory Control Specialist - LDP
Who we are:
The people who make up the MOG (Material Operations Group) are committed professionals. We are committed overall to the MOG Brand. This means that we are willing to do whatever it takes (within the bounds of safety and ethically), to make sure that we do not damage the Brand that we are selling. If that means working long hours, then fine we will work long hours. If that means eating some crow, we eat some crow.
Who we are looking for:
First and foremost, we want problem solvers. Our candidates are a “get it done” type of character who understands that we are placing more faith in them than any other employer. No one else, either within this industry or without, is willing to hire people who have no experience in this type of construction, and are willing to give them the ability to make decisions, perform tasks, or conduct analysis that directly impacts projects and directly impacts our fee at risk. Our candidates are those who are looking for a job that has no desk or cubicle that is out in the elements leading troops. We want leaders who understand that hard work, sacrifice, and what you accomplish will get you promoted, not those who have the “right certifications”, the “right degrees”, or the “right look”. We are results driven.
JOB TITLE: Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Construction Project Manager
JOB STATUS: Full Time
SALARY RANGE: $45,000 to $65,000 Annual Salary + Annual Bonus
EMPLOYER: Hannah Solar Government Services LLC (www.hsgs.solar)
PLACE OF WORK: 1090 Jack Primus Rd, Charleston, SC 29492
GENERAL: This Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) renewable energy company has been awarded commercial and government contracts for the design and construction of solar systems/electrical vehicles charging stations at federal facilities across the US & Puerto Rico. This rapidly growing company needs to quickly expand capabilities and is looking for innovative and motivated new Solar PV Construction Project Managers. New Project Managers will first serve as an Assistant Project Manager under an experienced Solar PV Project Manager to gain experience for 3-9 months before assuming the role of Solar PV Project Manager.
WORK DAYS/HOURS: Typical office work schedule is 8:30 AM to 5 PM Monday -Friday. Typical onsite work schedule is 7:00 AM to 4 PM Monday –Friday. Occasional work and or travel on weekend. Position requires extensive travel throughout the US and overseas which is often greater than 80% of the time or more. Job hours may exceed 40 hours per week when traveling and working on construction sites.
JOB SUMMARY: Oversee, assist, and perform duties that are required for all construction work as assigned and including project estimates, contractor coordination, project management, labor, testing, commissioning, training and close out documentation required to install Solar Photovoltaic (PV) systems, Electrical Vehicle (EV) Charging Stations and emergency backup generators.
- Serves as the construction Project Manager on-site at construction
- Ensures that proper permits as required by law to carry out work on construction projects are
- Studies blueprints and schematics and determines methods, materials, and equipment needed to complete the assignment.
- Ensures all company equipment on site and at the company warehouse are cleaned and lubricated. Ensures the proper records on equipment status and maintenance are
- Inspects and evaluates electrical equipment to ensure that it operates efficiently and safely; determines whether equipment and new installations meet local, state and federal
Ø Ensures the materials needed for most frequently occurring repair work, prepares requisitions, and monitors inventory.
- May assist in training junior project managers and
- Performs related work as
- Develops plans and estimates for projects; includes determining time, equipment, and human and material resources needed to complete the
- Coordinates for the ordering and delivery of construction materials to the job site.
- Coordinates for security access badges for military base access to the job site for all subcontractor employees, company employees and temporary labor on the job
- Coordinates for lodging and transportation for all company employees working at remote job
- Conductions all coordination with the General Contractor and/or government/facility owner before, during and after
- Represents the company at all on site meetings with the general contractor and/or government/facility
- Travels as needed to participate in and represent the company for pre and post construction coordination meetings with the at the General Contractor and/or government/facility owner before and after
- Have completed and maintains currency for the OSHA 30 hour safety
- Coordinate inspections for contractor performed work in new construction projects as part of the Quality Improvement
|Ø Solves construction problems and re-design systems as needed on the job site that may require preparing and
submitting new AutoCAD drawings to the company, General Contractor and/or Government/Facility owner.
Ø Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING: Requires extensive management experience. Construction management trade experience is preferred. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
|EXPERIENCE: Requires at least four years of experience in management leading a team of military personnel, or subcontractors or laborers. Solar PV Installation Experience preferred, not required.|
|REQUIRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, EQUIPMENT & OTHER: Basic ability to understand documents, define problems and draw valid conclusions. Requires knowledge and skill in the use of forklifts, man lifts, and hand and power tools required in the related trade. Requires ability to perform math computations needed in trade; ability to read blueprints; basic building code knowledge as it relates to work in the related trade. Operating knowledge of work order management system and e-mail software. Required to work overtime on both a scheduled and an emergency basis.
Subject to after-hours recall. English language skills required. Experience in construction management. Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs. Excellent social skills.
DESIRED SKILLS: Military experience (Veteran) is highly desirable as most of the company work is conducted on military bases.
|CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, & REGISTRATIONS: Driver’s license required at time of hire. Driver’s license must be maintained as a condition of continued employment. OSHA 30 hour safety program certified, American Red Cross First Aid/CPR certification and certifications for all construction vehicles & equipment used on company job sites preferred. NABCEP Solar PV Installer Certification preferred.|
|SUPERVISION/TECHNICAL RESPONSIBILITY: Directly oversees sub-contractors, junior project managers, Electricians, and General Laborers. May spend over 90% of time conducting supervisory responsibilities. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include planning, assigning, and directing work; addressing complaints and resolving problems; training employees; appraising performance; and assisting with hiring and disciplining.|
|SAFETY TO SELF AND OTHERS: High exposure to self to heat burns, fractured bones, loss of limb, loss of sight, disfigurement, and fatality due to working with electrical systems. Low exposure to s elf and others to repetitive motion or stress due to working with computers and electrical tools. Medium exposure to self and others to bruises and cuts due to working with electrical tools.|
|The physical demands, work environment factors, and mental functions described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.|
WORK ENVIRONMENT/ PHYSICAL DEMANDS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Work may be performed from ladders or hydraulic lifts in high voltage areas. Some jobs require an employee to work in a hostile environment, on high structures, and be exposed to inclement weather conditions.
MENTAL FUNCTIONS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to compare, analyze, communicate, coordinate, instruct, compute, evaluate, and use interpersonal skills. Frequently required to compare, copy, synthesize, compile and negotiate.
CITIZENSHIP: Proof of United States Citizenship required.
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Must be able to pass a back-ground security check as required by the US Government to gain access to military and government facilities prior to employment. Must maintain US Government security clearance requirements at all times to maintain employment. This includes drug testing prior to employment and reoccurring drug test during employment.
CONTACT: Email Lauren Barr at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Georgia-Pacific’s Consumer Products division is seeking qualified professionals to consider for the Shift Supervisor opportunities for our Towel, Tissue, Pulp AND Fine Paper manufacturing segments within the Port Hudson paper manufacturing operation located in the Baton Rouge, LA area. These positions will play an intricate part in the leadership and development of between 20-25 machine operators and shift maintenance technicians that help to produce our quality product in the safest and most efficient manner. The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated, self-directed person with a strong desire to excel at leadership; have reasonable interpersonal skills; ability to motivate teams to meet or exceed expectations at all times; strong communication, planning, and organizational skills. They should be to demonstrate accountability, active learning, candor, integrity, communicating, customer service, influencing and building partnerships, innovation, leading with courage, and managing others.
Various HR Positions Serving The Government Sector
At TAD PGS, Inc., we've been providing human resources solutions to the government sector for over 50 years. Backed by an executive team with deep knowledge of federal regulations and security clearance processes, we're one of the leading human capital providers to the government and its partners.
As a contractor for TAD PGS, Inc., benefits will vary by the contract. Depending on your assignment, benefits available include medical coverage, 401K, direct deposit, paid holidays and skills training. For a full description of benefits available to you, be sure to talk with your recruiter. If you're a direct hire employee, you'll have access to your employer's benefits program.
Various Opportunities Nationwide
You pick. It's honestly that simple.
- Direct deposit
- Free career counseling services
- Select paid holidays
- Short-term disability insurance
- Skills training
- Employee referral bonus
- Affordable medical coverage plan
Construction Laborer / Helper wanted for Ellicott City, MD area
Similar to carpenters, construction laborers and helpers work on a variety of tasks for renovation jobs, especially for large projects that require significant labor. They perform demolition work, breaking down old structures and hauling materials away in preparation for some renovation projects. Laborers support the building process as well, lending a hand to skilled craftsmen, including electricians, plumbers and masons. In contrast with skilled workers, construction laborers and helpers often learn their jobs through brief training that takes place on-site.
Analysts are responsible for providing intelligence analysis and all aspects of information gathering, research, threat assessments, and predictive analysis as part of an analytical team. The All-Source Targeting Analyst will have advanced targeting skills and a comprehensive understanding of the operational cycle as well as the data, tools, and techniques used for each phase of targeting. The All-Source Targeting Analyst shall have firsthand experience targeting networks or individuals within networks and identifying vulnerabilities for exploitation and have a thorough of the F3EAD targeting methodology.
The right candidate shall possess the following qualifications:
• Minimum of ten years (Expert), minimum eight years (Senior), minimum six years (Mid) analytical experience with DoD or equivalent Government agencies required with five years at the operational level in of support SOF operations.
• Shall be proficient in utilizing basic computer applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development.
• Shall possess strong briefing skills and be capable of effectively directing subordinate analysts in the accomplishment of intelligence products and assessments.
• Acute knowledge of SOF and/or counterterrorism intelligence experience.
• Excellent written and oral communications skills and be highly proficient in all source analytical support tools.
• Recent experience in Afghanistan, Iraq or other hostile fire zone supporting SOF operations.
• Bachelor's degree is preferred.
• Current Top Secret clearance and SCI eligible.
• Must possess a valid U.S. passport.
• Must be able to pass all pre-deployment requirements including a medical, dental, psychological, background, credit, and security screens as deemed necessary to be considered deployable.
• Must be able to obtain all required immunizations deemed necessary by the contract.
Various technical & non-technical defense & aerospace technology opportunities.
Search over 400 technical and non-technical fields supporting Orbital ATK programs for defense, civil and commercial customers by Military or Civilian Job Code/Title, Type or Location.
Armed Security/Force Protection Officer - (198.29)
Control personnel and vehicle entry and exit of Entry Control Points
- This includes, but is not limited to: US Government personnel, contractor personnel, approved visitors, and Coalition Forces
- Inspect all deliveries and vehicles up to Force Protection Condition Delta and in accordance with Area Support Group Kuwait Standard Operations Procedures for installation access
- Control and operate US Government-installed barrier devices to deny unauthorized vehicle access to US Government interests, e.g., installations, off post parking areas, etc.
- Prepared to handle both military and contracted convoys entering and departing designated Entry Control Points
- Conduct inspections of personnel and vehicles using systems such as: Ion Scanners, Backscatter XRay machines, Under-Vehicle-Surveillance Systems, and Mobile Vehicle X-Ray Scanning machines
Veteran Job Fairs
Nationwide RecruitMilitary Job Fairs for Veterans
Veteran Job Board
RECRUITMILITARY CONNECTS EMPLOYERS WITH HIGH-QUALITY VETERAN TALENT.
We provide the spark that ignites organizations to excel, by helping them hire and retain America's best talent — its veterans. Sign up and discover the demand for mission-oriented, disciplined men and women.
Project Manager 2
The Project Manager 2 will provide overall direction and leadership on moderately complex projects, or a portion of large construction projects. This position will fully implement and manage the operation and administration of projects. All activities will be performed in support of the strategy, vision and values of JE Dunn.
• Gains an understanding of the estimating process from conceptual phase through GMP development.
• Identifies, understands and actively manages project risks.
• Understands and manages project business plan in order to maximize financial success.
• Implements and manages components of the operation and administration of multiple or moderately complex construction projects.
• Utilizes awareness, experience and knowledge to identify problems and recommends solutions for review and implementation by the team.
• Manages deliverables provided by a variety of internal resources and functions such as IPS, logistics, self-perform, etc.
• Engages in business, industry and community activities to build and strengthen external relationships.
FREE Cybersecurity Training
The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and Hiring Our Heroes have teamed up to offer training for Veterans in cybersecurity, in support of Veterans join our nation’s cybersecurity workforce.
DHS’s Federal Virtual Training Environment (Fed VTE) offers free online, on-demand cyber security training to government employees and Veterans. Veterans can sign up for an account through the Hire Our Heroes website and follow instructions through “ID me” to verify veteran status and register for a FedVTE account.
DHS also offers a Veterans Cybersecurity Training and Education Guide to help Veterans assess their readiness and interest in a cyber security career, prepare and plan for the necessary training, and engage by developing cybersecurity skills and abilities.
We are a Service Disabled-Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) looking for a competitive sales representative and/or manager to develop sales strategies and attract new clients. You will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas. After closing contracts, the successful candidate will play a key role in managing business relationships with government and/or commercial entities.
Applicants with disabled veteran or veteran status are highly encouraged.
This is a "foot in the door" opportunity to become an equipment operator. Excellent benefits package, top of the line retirement package.
The Warrior Training Center will have 20 Enlisted ADOS vacancies to fill for FY17 and are looking for best qualified candidates to apply for the positions listed below:
3 Medic positions E4 through E6 (68W only)
3 Ranger Training Assessment Course (RTAC) Instructors E5 through E6 (MOS immaterial, must be Ranger qualified)
3 Air Assault Instructors E4 through E6 (MOS immaterial, preferably Air Assault qualified)
3 Pathfinder Instructors E5 through E6 (MOS immaterial, must be Pathfinder qualified)
3 Abrams Training Assessment Course (ATAC) Instructors E5 through E6 (preferably Master Gunner ASI A8 or K8)
4 Support Platoon Personnel E4 through E6 (MOS immaterial)
Travel is involved with the above positions and Soldiers will have the opportunity for PME and several functional schools.
The window for a start date for each position will be 1 October 2016 through 1 April 2017. Because of the high OPTEMPO, Soldiers should be of the highest caliber, i.e. Best Warrior Competitors, NCO/Soldier of the Quarter and or future leaders in your formations.
Interested applicants will send the documents below to Mr. Eric L. Allen at email@example.com for consideration:
___ DA Photo or a photo ACU or ASU
___ Bio (with Date of Rank; sample attached)
___ Last 3 NCOERs/OERs
___ Security Clearance Validation memo
___ NGB Form 23A: A Retirement Point Assessment Statement (RPAS must be current within 30 days of start date)
___ DA Form 705 Army Physical Fitness Score Card: New hires must have one valid "GO" for record PT scores within 6 months of orders start date, or two valid "GO" PT scores if the Soldier was on Title 10 ADOS RC of FTNGD-OS during the previous 12 month period
___ DA Form 5500/5501 Body Fat Worksheet: Within 6 months for Soldiers not meeting the Height/Weight standards
___ DA Form 3349 Physical Profile: Soldiers with temporary profiles are not eligible for T10 ADOS tours. Soldiers with a permanent P3 or P4 Physical Profile must submit a copy of DA Form 3349 Medical Review Board results
___ Individual Medical Readiness Report (IMR) from MEDPROS (from AKO): The Soldier's PHA needs to be current within a year of the start date of the ADOS tour. This data is updated electronically. If the PHA data in DAMPS-A is not current, the Soldier must upload the proper documentation to update their PHA. Soldiers should not upload any Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) sensitive information. Female Soldiers must submit a pregnancy test taken with 15 days of the orders start date
___ Most recent DD 214
Enlisted personnel will have their applications boarded through each unit First Sergeant with final approval being made by the Bn Command Sergeant Major. If selected for hire, Mr. Allen will assist each applicant in applying for the appropriate position on the Tour of Duty (TOD) website.
If your Soldiers have any questions or concerns, please contact Mr. Eric L. Allen at Comm: 706-544-6179 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales Representative/Agent Aspirant
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.