Founding Donor positions up to #100 are still available to receive the custom art work carried out by Ranger Veteran, Jesse Hash, and his business, Milspec Metalworks. Interested in becoming a founding donor? Read on!
Become A Founding Donor
Founding Donors will be limited to the first 100 donors giving $1000 or more.
To recognize the Founding Donors for their donation their name or business name will be listed on the Darby Project website and they will receive an 18” x 9 ¾” metal diamond with the Darby Project logo engraved. The Founding Donor will have the option to have their name or business name etched onto a small rectangular plate. The name plate will be screwed onto the front of the metal diamond. Each of the Founding Donor’s metal logos will have the serial number that correlates when their donation was received in order and engraved onto the back. Also on the back will be a metal hook so the metal diamond can be hung at your office or home.
Again only the first 100 donors will receive this gift.
For more information about the Founding Donor program contact The Darby Project.
To make a one-time or recurring donation of any amount, click here.
- Grant McGarry
- Karl and Sara Monger
- Jonathan Melamed - www.reveilleprints.com
- Joseph M. and Cindy Yorio
- UWSOC4 - www.uwsoc4.us
- American Marauder - www.americanmarauder.com
- Robert C. Hawk
- Nate Smith
- Andy McGarry
- Richard Welsh
- Tim Gonzales
- National Veterans Lending Group - www.veteranslendinggroup.com
- Chad Wegner, in honor of The Airborne Ranger in the Sky.
- Sean Menches, Scroll Factory - www.scrollfactory.com
- David J. Fisher and Kurowski Shultz LLC - www.kslfllc.com
- Jason Cincilla and Manion Gaynor & Manning LLP - www.mgmlaw.com
- Marcus Domingue, Inveniam Athletics - www.inveniamathletics.com
- Matthew Martin
- Ranger Don Laney
- Richard Jones, in honor of Ranger Stephen Robinson - http://www.forbes.com/sites/causeintegration/2014/06/24/a-fallen-hero-and-the-company-he-kept/#5330384d312e
- <2> Savages Concrete Pumping, in honor or Ranger Christopher R. "Willy" Willoughby - http://2savages-concrete-pumping-houston.com
- James Morrow and Family - http://www.dianasellshomes.com
- Scott Sorenson