Our goal is that every Ranger leaving active duty is connected with a local Darby Project Chapter. The more Rangers in a chapter equals more opportunities and a greater alumni network. A Ranger veteran who successfully transitioned to civilian life should seek out a local Darby Project Chapter or create one.
Here are some suggestions for your chapter: Get involved with local associations and groups: Rotary club, Chamber of Commerce, Church group, Golf group, Crossfit gym, bowling league – whatever you do to network with other leaders in your community.
The Darby Project Chapters are intended to create a professional network of Ranger’s in civilian life. If you are interested in starting a chapter please contact The Darby Project HQ team.
Current Darby Project Chapters that are being founded:
- Austin, TX Chapter, President, Stephen Shields– 1/75 »
- Baton Rouge/Lafayette, LA Chapter, President, Kyle Theriot- 3/75 »
- Canton, OH Chapter, President, Shane Coon- 2/75 »
- Columbia, SC Chapter, President, Grant Pensa- 1/75 »
- Charlotte, NC Chapter, President, Wesley Clark- 1/75 »
- Dahlonega, GA Chapter, President, Dustin Barnes- 2/75 »
- Dallas/Fort Worth, TX Chapter, President, Karl Monger-1/75 »
- Fort Smith, AR Chapter, President, Jesse Hash- 2/75 »
- New York City, NY Chapter, President, Neil Zimmerman– 2/75 »
- Raleigh, NC Chapter, President- Bryce Mahoney- 3/75 »
- Seattle/Tacoma, WA Chapter, President, Aaron Payan- 2/75 »
- St. Louis, MO Chapter, President, David Fisher- 2/75 »
- Washington DC Chapter, President, Brian Duff– 3/75 »
If you would like to start a Darby Project Chapter in a city not listed please contact the Darby Project HQ team.