The Darby Project Chapters are intended to create a means of accountability and a network of Ranger buddy’s in civilian life. Darby Project Chapter rules, regulations and guidelines are currently being determined. For now the only rule is that there needs to be a Chapter President, Resilience Director, Reintegration Director and Redirection Director. It will be the chapter President’s decision to promote a Resilience, Reintegration and Redirection Director. If you are interested in starting a chapter please contact The Darby Project team.
Current Darby Project Chapters that are being founded:
- Savannah Chapter, President, Jim Brunton-1/75
- Seattle/Tacoma Chapter, President, Tim Gonzales-2/75
- Columbus Chapter, President, Tony Mayne-3/75
- New York Chapter, President, Myles Grantham-3/75
- Atlanta Chapter, President, Grant McGarry-1/75
- Fort Smith Chapter, President, Jesse Hash-2/75
- Charlotte Chapter, President, Wesley Clark-1/75
If you would like to start a Darby Project Chapter in a city not listed please contact the Darby Project HQ team.